Telehealth for efficient, effective care
Innovative telehealth approaches will be fully integrated into the delivery of high value, patient-centered care.
1. Deliver clinical services via telehealth that improve health, are financially sustainable and enhance the efficiency of the care system
2. Provide an innovative, high reliability telehealth infrastructure and workflow that promotes effective care delivery
3. Evaluate and disseminate evidence relating to the utility, effectiveness and efficiency of telehealth at a local, state and national level
4. Train MUSC's workforce of today and tomorrow about telehealth
5. Utilize telehealth to disseminate health education to patients and health professionals
6. Create ongoing integrated marketing communication to internal and external stakeholders for the Center for Telehealth and its specific programs and services
7. Actively pursue reimbursement models to sustain telehealth services
Tours and demonstrations are available for stakeholder groups.
Request a tour
Are you a student interested in an internship or shadowing opportunity with the Center for Telehealth? Please complete the Internship Intake Form. Follow-up on your request should be expected within one business week.