University Pediatrics - Northwoods
MUSC Pediatric Primary Care provides primary care medical services using a patient centered medical home model established by the American Academy of Pediatrics. A patient centered medical home (PCMH) is a place where your child’s medical treatment is coordinated through his/her primary care doctor. As a PCMH, we work on both the medical and non-medical needs of your child and family. We provide medical care for your child when and where they need it in a manner that you can understand. We follow and take care of your child, healthy and sick, from birth through high school.
Our clinic staff includes physicians, nurse practitioners, nurses, administrative personnel, interpreters, and social workers. To learn more about their roles, see our descriptions of our care team members.
Services We Provide
- Pediatric primary care (general pediatric care)
- Newborn care in the Level I Nursery
- The medical home coordinates with early intervention programs, early child education programs and other public/private programs that address children's needs.
- MUSC Pediatrics maintains a health library where you can look up topics, watch videos, and educate yourself.
University Pediatrics – Northwoods
2070 Northbrook Boulevard
North Charleston, SC 29405
8:30 a.m to 5 p.m, Monday through Thursday
9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Friday
New and Established Patients: 843-876-2500
Maps & Parking
A doctor is available to speak to you about an urgent problem your child is having 24 hours a day, even when the office is closed.
To speak to a doctor after the clinic is closed:
- Call the clinic number at 843-792-3955
- Operator will answer the phone call
- Provide your child’s name and a call back number
- A doctor will call you back within a few minutes