Getting Started with MUSC Health CareLink
Please have the following information ready before you begin the MUSC Health CareLink enrollment process. In addition, you will need to locate the appropriate member of your management, to review and sign the MUSC Health CareLink practice agreement.
- First name, middle name and last name for all users requiring access.
- Individual work assigned email for each user. (If users share an email, the User ID and passwords will be sent via postal mail.)
- Select (at least) one user to be the site administrator. This user will be responsible for managing the access for the practice. Site administrator responsibilities include submitting new user requests, deactivating access when an employee leaves the practice, and resetting passwords.
- The NPI and professional license number for each provider (MD, PA, NP) requesting access to MUSC Health CareLink.
- Mailing address
- Practice NPI number
- Practice email
- If the practice has multiple locations, please have the address, phone and fax number for each additional location.
What happens next?
When a new practice requests access to MUSC Health CareLink we obtain independent verification of the practice from a separate, valid source, contact the practice via that source (typically a phone call), and verify the validity of the information provided in the on-line practice request before granting MUSC Health CareLink access to a practice.
When can I expect access to be granted?
You can expect your User ID and password to arrive via email within five business days of completion of the verification process.
Need more info?