Parking for Research Inpatients
Tips for providing parking passes to research inpatients
Parking passes may be provided through the study, if the study is not providing parking passes all fees will be incurred by the patient. For more information please contact your study staff.
- Parking passes are $6.00 per day, during the hospital stay
- Passes must be obtained prior to the date they are needed
- Passes can be paid for through an IIT (intra-institutional transfer) to "Parking Management"
- Patients must give room number to parking attendant along with the actual dated pass
- A pass for each day the car has been in the garage is required
- Passes are picked up upon notification on the 2nd floor of the President and Bee Street Parking Garage
- Patients exiting without passes will be required to pay the full rate
Parking Services and Data Systems Manager
Office of Parking Management
Charleston, SC 29425-1910