Today, experts from MUSC joined together for a Twitter chat focusing on holiday stress and tips to make it a happier, healthier holiday.
Dr. Joshua Brown, Director of Clinical Services, MUSC Weight Management Center (WMC), Dr. Constance Guille from the MUSC Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences and MUSC nutritionist Tonya Turner offered advice to help you prepare for the weeks ahead and provided some great resources for you to use after the Twitter Chat.
We hope you were able to participate in our inaugural Twitter chat November 18 at noon. If so, here are the links we promised you. If not, we hope you will join us next time. Our hashtag will be #MUSCchat. If you missed the chat and want to learn more about the topics we covered today, check out these resources provided by our MUSC experts.
- WMC Services Webpage: http://bit.ly/WMC_Services
- WMC Program Orientation: http://bit.ly/WMC_VirtualProgramOrientation
- Facebook: http://on.fb.me/WMC_Facebook
- Cell-U-lite text messaging weight management tips
- Grocery Store Tour: http://bit.ly/WMC_GroceryStoreTour
- Holiday Eating Tips: http://youtu.be/TFCxNFyjoe4
- National Network of Depression Centers: www.nndc.org
- MUSC Psychiatry: http://www.muschealth.org/psychiatry/
- Psychiatric Specialists: www.psychiatriccarespecialists.com
- Peripartum mental health: http://www.postpartum.net/
Be sure to follow:@MUSC_COM, @MUSCHealth, @MUSCPR and @MUSCPsychiatry to stay up-to-date on all the MUSC happenings.