The Executive Health exam is a comprehensive health examination designed to ensure that busy people don't skip preventive care. The Executive Health exam offers individuals a half-day visit with efficiently coordinated appointments, all guided by an Executive Health concierge. This means little to no wait time in between appointments so you can get back to being productive.
Executive Health patients will receive a comprehensive assessment to include medical history and a physical examination, as well as the latest diagnostic tests under the care of our exclusive Executive Health physician, Dr. Bruce Sabin, and a team of MUSC Health specialists.
Exam and Services
Our goal is to help you develop an awareness of your health and to provide state-of-the-art tools for early detection of conditions and diseases. Your Executive Health care team will use your results to provide you a strategy for preventing disease and optimizing your health.
In addition to the comprehensive physical exam with Dr. Sabin, Executive Health patients will also receive:
- Complete blood chemistry profile including fasting lipid analysis
- A light breakfast will be served following blood work
- Chest X-ray
- Pap smear (female only)
- Prostate-specific antigen (male only)
- Hearing exam by a MUSC Health audiologist
- Spirometry by a MUSC Health respiratory specialist (lung function test)
- Dietary assessment by an MUSC Health registered dietician
- Physical fitness assessment by an MUSC Health exercise physiologist
Location and Cost
The Executive Health exam is offered exclusively at MUSC Health East Cooper Medical Pavilion at 1600 Midtown Avenue in Mount Pleasant.
Executive Health exam services are not covered by insurances. Cost for new patients is $3,000.
For more information about the Executive Health exam, please contact our Business Health office.